Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Last day at Mesaba



Yay! Z is moving on and moving east!! No more nasty cold winters or boiling hot summers on the Minnesota tarmac.  Mesaba is going to surely miss one of their hardest workers.  It was fun to watch her at work when I flew home way last October, but I had NO IDEA how hard she worked until I actually saw her lifting 50+ lbs bags repeatedly over her head and into the cargo bin of a Saab SF340.  I immediately took back the times I pouted because she was too tired to go run/bike/hike/skip around mpls after work and I was instead awed at all of the times she DID do those things despite working so hard all day!  Congrats Z:)  

PS did you know tarmac is short for tarmacadam?

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Z! While I am sad to see you go, I am incredibly happy for you to be starting the next chapter and to be living in the same town as your love.
    -chris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad you're blog is back and I'm so excited for Z to join A in Mass. I can't wait to hopefully see both of you this spring/summer!

    P.S. It's so much easier to read your blog. Love the new template.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete