Friday, October 2, 2009

Mums

I have always loved mums and the beginning of this month and the piling on of blankets. Today we wore a blanket out on the porch as we sipped our morning coffee, right next to the huge maroon mum that Z bought us from the farm! Oh and the beginning of this month - OCTOBER - and all the colorful change it symbolizes. This month holds a big birthday for me and with it I am making a list of 30 (ahem) challenges to complete within the year. Please do feel to inspire me with challenges you've made for yourselves or challenges you think I would benefit from mentally, physically, and spiritually! Challenge number one is to run the Boston Half Marathon in a week! Training for it wasn't easy because I lived here almost a year without any running or team sports - but now I'm running and on two ultimate frisbee teams!

1 comment:

  1. WHOAH, the Boston Half-Marathon!? Super cool. Best of luck with that! As for other challenges, how about a post on the blog at least once a week? Ha, okay, maybe that's a selfish challenge. : ) -rin

    ReplyDelete