Sorry for the delayed posts, but we had such a beautiful Mother's day weekend that we have to share some photos! Z's sister Christina and boyfriend Doug visited JP to spend time with her birth son Alex and his adoptive family, a mother's day tradition of theirs! It was Alex's 9th birthday as well so we spent time jumping on the trampoline, eating ice cream cake, and running around a mini golf course with 12 (?) 9 year olds! Wild. I've met Alex's adoptive family before and I'm consistently awed by how welcoming and compassionate they are. His parents do peacekeeping work around the world and have traveled with Alex and his brother Liam to more countries than I've visited. We LOVE that we have family right here in our neighborhood to spend holidays with - and walking together amongst the Arboretum's 422 lilac bushes was a great way to spend Mother's Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment