We had such a great time on the duck boat tour I had to post some photos. And what would a visit to downtown be without some dancing in the fountains? We also saw our first RED SOX game last week with Chad, Nan, and Ella - both Sox home runs landed right in our area! The oddest thing sold at Fenway park? Cups of Clam chowder. We had hotdogs and beer instead;) And for all you Austinites reading, the Oakland Athletics pitcher was Michael Wuertz from Austin, MN, who graduated just a year or two ahead of me and played baseball with Mark, I think! He's now apparently worth $1,100,000, not too shabby.
HA, you wouldn't know it from our blog, but it's been a very stressful month for Z and I (not all fun and play). I'm writing 3 fellowships, revising a manuscript, and leaving for a week-long conference this Sunday. Z is preparing for her friends' visit starting tomorrow, studying for her EMT state practical exam on Sunday, and dealing with lots of stress and taking on new leadership roles at the farm. Really, when did summer become so hard? At least we have these photos to remind us of how great summer can be! Thanks again for visiting, we love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment