Thursday, November 12, 2009

Three years of Fermentation!


















8 jars of homemade applesauce – processed 20 min. Check.


1 large crock of bubbling organic cabbage (sauerkraut) – leave 3 weeks. Check.


1 very large jar of stale bread + yeast (Kvass) - leave 1 week. Check.


One foodie inspired, cookbook reading sweetie who loves science as much as I do? Check.


Yesterday was our 3-year "anniversary", and is still such a funny, memorable day for both of us;)


1 comment:

  1. Hey beasties,
    Is your anniversary funny to you each year, or the day you met, or the day you started dating? We'd love to hear the details.

    I am so genuinely HAPPY for you two, and very thankful you both are a part of my life. I have enjoyed watching you glow and laugh with each other and how you take care of each other when grumpy, handling with care and tenderness. I wish you a quiet restful winter of cooking, reading, and coloring. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete