Thursday, August 1, 2013

Minnesota on my mind

Minnesota, especially Minneapolis, has been a hot topic the last few days in our house.  We had a friend stay with us that is new to Minneapolis and couldn't stop talking about how much she loved her new city.  I felt like I started blushing from all of her gushing.  Then last night at a birthday party we heard the east coaster version of the same thing, they miss the amazing co-ops, the lakes, the bike trails, Maria's corn pancakes, etc.  I started none of these conversations, which is even more flattering.  So all of these happy thoughts are flowing right back to you in MN today, as MN becomes the 12th state in the country to recognize marriage equality (and put into effect).  Just another beautiful thing to love about it.  I'm now going to wear my Paul Bunyan t-shirt for the day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment