We had our first visitors of the year - Nate and Sarah came to Boston for their destination birthday! What a joy to reconnect with them as if we haven't skipped a beat in 10 years. We showed them the neighborhood and Arboretum on a perfect blue sky day (the unfortunate large smoke cloud over my head was from a brush fire). Then we had some of our friends over to meet Nate and Sarah and to help celebrate their birthdays over sage soup and birthday cake! Next year we'll meet in Provincetown!!
I want to insert a pic of me arms around with all of you! Fun!
ReplyDeleteAw, so fun!
ReplyDeleteWe made the blog!! It was one of our most favorite birthdays ever! You and Z are such great hosts and your friends are so nice. Thank you so much! I nibbled on my german chocolate cupcake for days because I didn't want it to end. Can't wait for next year in P-town!
ReplyDelete