Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Obama is back. I'm back.

Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa you make me so proud!  I walked out of my solemn, almost reverent polling place yesterday morning and ran into a friend that is an Israeli photojournalist (her photo above), and I explained how I had to cover up my lucky t-shirt in order to vote.  But no longer.  Like superman I ripped my jacket open for all to see.  (Thanks Kate for the lucky shirt;)  Z and I watched the numbers roll in last night from a neighborhood bonfire and tv screen projected on to the side of a house. It was one sweet party by the end.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that you wore it! So fun. That's a fabulous shirt. And a great photo. Looks like you guys had sunshine that day? It was a bit gloomy all day here, in contrast to '08. I worried that was an ominous sign, but no matter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I click on your blog link, while I am disappointed that there isn't another new post, I do have to say that I love being greeted by this photo :)

    ReplyDelete